I am so excited about tomorrow. I am off of work and there is no school and I CANNOT wait to spend the whole day with my babies. It has been a busy month at our house. Kindergarten starting for Mylie, new daycare/preschool for the kids,soccer three times a week, a busy semester teaching 12 credits for me, and a busy last few weeks of training youth court volunteers.
But tomorrow there is nothing. I'm hopeful the kiddos will climb in bed with me in the morning and we will watch cartoons and cuddle. There will be no hurrying or rushing to get anywhere. No packing lunches or backpacks. I look forward to playing, to going to Toy Story 3 at the dollar theater, and maybe go to the park.
I know that life doesn't slow down, so there is no use waiting for it to happen. I have to make it happen. Our lives are busy, and that is OK, we are OK with that. But it is important to carve time out. Time where I am not multi-tasking. Time where we can just be.
No comments:
Post a Comment