Monday, October 11, 2010

A beautiful day in McCall

Nine years ago on a beautiful October day, Jeff and I took a day road trip to McCall. We hadn't been dating for long, but we both had the day off of work and went on a drive to admire the beautiful fall scenery. Although we had not been dating long, it was that day that I knew I would marry him, that I would have babies with him, that we would live happily every after!

Every October we take the same drive. Then it was just us:

But of course, now there is them too.

The leaves were beautiful and the sky was so blue.


The kids had a great time hanging out at the lake.

And looking at boats with the binoculars.

Or smiling at Mommy.


Posing with Daddy.

And running from {fake} turtles - that he later shot with a {fake} gun. Don't ask, he is weird. :)

It was simply a quite lovely day. We told Mylie stories about when we were dating and first married. She asked all about when she was a baby. It was so fun to just laugh and tell stories. While at the lake, Jeff and I sat and held hands and watched our babies play. Nine years ....

No comments: