I know her chin is cut off and part of her head is cut off, but I think I love this picture. She seems so grown up to me lately, she talks and acts and is treated like she is so much more than a an almost 5 year old. She is growing so fast. But when I look at this picture, I can still see traces of baby in her. It makes me smile and tear up at the same time.
Daily I question my mothering skills. Lately it seems I question them more than I used to. There are lots of days that seem to be defined by her pushing limits and me losing patience. I hope I'm doing right by her. She really is my guinea pig kid. I love her immensely, I hope that makes up for some of my shortcomings.
1 comment:
I love that picture.. what a shot. It's normal to question our mothering skills Kids are hard and being a mother is harder. Your a wonderful mom and repsect you so much.. Your doing a great job if you neeeded to be told..
Post a Comment