Mylie and I both cried when we left. But 11 days away from Blakey is more than this Momma can handle. We walked in the door around noon today. Blake was in his high chair eating lunch. He kind of looked at me and was jabbering a bit. After almost a minute, it was like he realized who I was and he literally jumped out of his high chair into my arms and just put his chubby arms around my neck and held me so tight. I squeezed back as tight as I could and just cried.
He did seem a little confused in the afternoon, but by the end of the day every few minutes he would run over to me, put his little hand on my arm and say, "Momma." Oh how I love this boy.
He seems to have grown tremendously in 11 days. Part of it could be from the buzz cut Jeff gave him. The other could be that he is 4 times bigger than little Lila. Here is a little preview of his new do. I love it, it is so cute, but he looks so much older!!
Lots more to come about our Iowa trip. It will be an epic post (or two).
2 comments:
hair looks great!! Glad you had a fun trip - what a nice sister you are!!
That's so awesome you guys were able to go out to Iowa to visit Court and see little baby Lila! She's adorable! I love those pics you took of her!!
Post a Comment