Above - Mylie and Jeff doing their little pre-game warm up.
Above - In her league, they have different skill building stations each week. Mylie loves the obstacle course!
how do you keep up with that hair? It's so cute. Alana's isn't even a fourth of that and I can't maintain it. I am so proud of you. Hope you had a great mother's day. Miss you.
What a little soccer allstar!! She could definately beat me in a soccer game! I can't even kick the ball!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
how do you keep up with that hair? It's so cute. Alana's isn't even a fourth of that and I can't maintain it. I am so proud of you. Hope you had a great mother's day. Miss you.
What a little soccer allstar!! She could definately beat me in a soccer game! I can't even kick the ball!
Post a Comment