Monday, February 9, 2009

Random February 9th musings ...

So today is Jeff and I's 7th anniversary! Wow. That is nearly 1/5 of my life! It has been an amazing 7 years full of more ups than downs. We have two beautiful and healthy children, we have a nice home that fits our needs and we both have good jobs. Not only have our needs been met, but many of our wants have as well. We both have hobbies separate from each other that we are able to participate in. Jeff is very involved in fitness and martial arts, I love photography and scrapbooking. That is one thing I learned watching my parents, that although they had lots of the same interests and hobbies, they each had their own things they liked to do too. I think it definitely helps a marriage when you each grow as individuals and then grow as a couple too. I just feel blessed to be married to a man who is truly my best friend, who believes in me and supports me, who is an amazing father, and who loves me no matter what!

Other random thoughts ...
*Today we were at lunch at Olive Garden for our anniversary. We had the kiddos with us and an older lady came to our table to tell me that my children are so well behaved. Just makes a momma feel proud.
*I'm redecorating my bathroom. It is so cute a bright and cheerful ... it makes me happy!
*In the last week, I made a 6x6 scrapbook of Christmas, did 9 scrapbook pages, and made the cutest calendar for my office. Yay me!
*Um, is it bad that Mylie walks around the house saying, "Is that your friend, or just your butt?" Yikes, but Madagascar 2 is really funny. I'd highly recommend it.

1 comment:

jonutz gang said...

Happy Anniversary. You are a very blessed gal. I mean look at your friends can't get any better than that. Ha J/J. Hope it was a good one. Love ya