Friday, February 13, 2009

A few pictures from today

I just bought an external flash for my camera. I'd been saving for it and finally got it and promptly realized I have a lot to learn. So I was trying to practice with the kids, but they didn't want any part of it at first ...

Finally they found a few smiles ...

They are very good at sharing.
Mylie was really excited for tonight. My friends Jaimee and Steve are here visiting from Alaska for a wedding. Obviously we don't get to see each other that much anymore. I offered to watch their son Michael (almost 3) while they went to the reherseal dinner. At first he was a little unsure, he had only met us once before and that was 8 months ago. But Mylie took him under her wing and they became fast friends. We made Valentine's cards, played cars, and had a pajama party and watched "Curious George." He is such a sweet, smart and pleasant little boy. He and Mylie had a great time. We are all getting together tomorrow night with Melissa and Melanie's families. So fun!
Here they are during their "movie party." So cute!

2 comments:

Angie T. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie T. said...

Cute! It is always fun to get together. I don't see people from the past very often. I feel horrible that I have lost touch with so many people.