No one at our house likes snakes, no one. Whenever Jeff sees a snake - TV or real life - he dreams about snakes that night. He often tries to fight the snake in the night ... of course there are no snakes in our bed, just me. This literally happens every.single.time.
So, we all went to the zoo this afternoon. Of course we saw the snake (well, I looked the other way). Everyone went to bed tonight and I stayed downstairs to do some work (and avoid Jeff killing the snake, LOL!). Lo and behold I hear a terrified scream and go into Blake's room. He is mostly asleep but tells me there is a snake in his bed and that it licked his arm. Like father like son.
Blake is now upstairs sleeping with Jeff. I think I'll let those two battled it out tonight and I'll take the couch. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment