I am soooo happy that spring break is finally here! Saturday morning we took off for SLC for a long weekend. We met my parent's for lunch at Maddox to celebrate Dad's 60th birthday. Mom and Dad surprised us by bringing Max, Mylie and Blake were in heaven! After lunch we went to Bailey's and then (cue angels singing) went to IKEA. IKEA just makes me happy! Sunday we went to the zoo and then spent some time with Bailey that afternoon. We took the kids swimming and it totally wore them out. They slept like rocks! Today we did some shopping and leisurely made our way home. Today's weather was crazy - but Saturday and Sunday were beautiful. We had a great trip!
 |
| Love these kiddos - right after our train ride. |
 |
| I love this baby elephant. I could watch the elephants for hours. |
 |
| This is our traditional Hogle Zoo pose. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment