Do you remember the Seinfeld episode, Summer of George? If I remember correctly, George had lost his job and was going to have a summer to do what he wanted to do before going back to work. I still have my job, but am enjoying a much needed break today after a very busy semester and before beginning to prep for summer school. I am calling it, The Week of Stephanie.
Today I slept in until 9:30 (Jeff dropped the kids off at school for me), took a bubble bath, went to lunch with Jeff, went shopping at the craft store, went to happy hour to get a ginormous diet coke, picked up the kids from school and came home. Unfortunately I got bombarded with more school work as soon as I turned the computer on, but think everything is done now.
Other activities I have planned for the week of Stephanie: scrapbook class, lunch dates with friends, volunteering at Mylie's school, maybe visit the old pennitentiary to photograph it, scrapbook, read (just started Water for Elephants - going to see the movie next week), and play with the kids - hopefully outside and in the sunshine!
Yay for the Week of Stephanie!
No comments:
Post a Comment