Saturday, February 19, 2011

Willing Spring ...

We had a spring teaser last weekend. It was beautiful, like 60 degrees beautiful. After church we took the kids over the playground at the school. Mylie took her scooter, though she got the scooter when she was two and a half, she is a bit too big for it now. But she still had fun.

She was so proud of herself trying the monkey bars. I love this look on her face!
Blake stayed pretty busy on the playground.

We took Blake's bike and Jeff was helping him ride it. I love these next two pictures.


Of course, the spring teaser was just that, a teaser. It has snowed, been windy and cold for the better part of this week. Sigh. It was fun while it lasted.

1 comment:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Ugh, I hear ya! I was so excited when I was driving and the temperature gauge said 60 degrees! psh! That didn't last long :(