Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Blakey!!

On Sunday Blake turned 5!! It is hard to believe that our baby is growing up so fast! He had quite the celebration starting Friday night with birthday dinner out at Fuddruckers. Saturday afternoon Grandma, Grampa, Max and Darcy came. We had a birthday party that afternoon with lots of cool presents, pizza, and a dinosaur cake. That night we all went to the BSU-UNLV basketball game which was so fun. Sunday we got to play a bit more before everyone has to head back to Idaho Falls. It was so fun to have them visit!

We are grateful for Blake in our family. I remember when I was pregnant with him I kept wondering how I could love another child as much as I loved Mylie. It was amazing, as soon as they handed him to me, my heart doubled in size!! Blake brings so much to our family. He is so funny, he adores his sister and loves to play with her, he is so snuggly and he loves his mom and dad. When I think back just 3 years ago to a boy who wouldn't talk and was painfully shy - it amazes me to think how much he has changed and grown. Love you Bubba!!















No comments: