Friday, July 8, 2011

So much to blog about ...

I have so much to blog about ... 9 super days in Idaho Falls, my adorable nieces and nephews who I am head over heels in love with, my upcoming trip (like in 7.5 hours) to Sisters, Oregon, cool scenery from last week (see below), and a surprise 40th anniversary party.
But, since I don't have time at the moment to do that I will simply share two observations from today:
  1. I was in the store today and walked past the ladies' underthings aisle.  Do you know what they sell?  They were seriously selling a "booty pant" - translated, some sort of panty that makes your butt bigger?  OK, I want to meet these women who actually want a BIGGER butt and are willing to fork over their cash for a "booty pant."  I have other expletives to share about this ... but my mom reads this blog, so I'll refrain.
  2. Tonight, while on iTunes (preparing the fabulous Sisters Playlist) I clicked on the section "oldies."  Do you know what came up?  MUSIC FROM THE 1980s!!!!!  Are you serious?  Who considers the 80s old?  Am I old?  Is it the same people buying "booty pants?"
Sigh. 

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Haha funny! Haven't seen the Booty Pant before. Won't be buying those babies..