Sunday night we had our annual progressive dinner with the Bennett and Brady families. It was lots of fun as usual and lots of good food. This week is busy, busy. We are very excited for Christmas at our house!!!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
PARTY!
On Friday, Mylie had her Christmas party at school. I went to help and brought Blake along (yes, I was nervous! But he was such a good boy.) Mylie's teacher had an extra gingerbread house and so Blakey got to do one too. It was funny because she asked him his name and he said "BUBBA!" He was working hard on this gingerbread house, though I am pretty sure he ate as much candy as he put on.

Mylie's cute gingerbread house and reindeer antlers. I have so much fun helping in her classroom. I took Christmas pictures of all the kids in her class with their gingerbread houses and antlers.
We had a wonderful, absolutely fabulous weekend with Gramma and Papa here. The kids wore them out on Saturday playing the whole day. They read stories, build towers, played dolls, played cars, the works. It was wonderful. Mylie sang in the Christmas program on Sunday so it was fun to have them there for that. They headed back to Idaho Falls after lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I miss you. Sending you lots of love
Post a Comment