Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hi Mom!

Hi Mom,

I just wanted to remind you of some of the naughty/boy things I have done this weekend. I know it was your day off on Friday and you thought that meant a relaxing day. You should know by now that I had something else in mind. Someday you will laugh at these things, so this is to help you to remember ...
  • I found the eggs you hid in the fridge. I thought that instead of cracking them on the kitchen floor, it would be fun to crack the whole pack in the living room on top of the dog kennel. While I was at it, I thought I would add a little milk to them. You have got to start taking faster showers Mom.
  • You know that big gallon pitcher of nice cold water you keep in the fridge? I thought it would go better dumped out on the kitchen floor. It is too bad that they don't make a fridge lock that I can't break.
  • Mom, remember when you started my bath water and then you were busy cleaning up all the water on the counter that Mylie spilled? Remember how when I heard the water running, I pulled my shorts and diaper off, came running down the hall, and stood and peed on the carpet? That was awesome.
  • I know I am not supposed to get in the fridge, but I got kind of hungry so I got the Costco sized block of cheese out and just started taking bites off the end of it. I may have given Bosco a bite too. It was very tasty.
  • Mom, remember how I had to go to time out in my room for unplugging the TV? I didn't know that you would get mad if I pulled the mattress off of my bed and set a chair up next to it and practiced my jumping/landing skills.
  • It was funny when your cousin Matthew was staying here this weekend and you made a giant breakfast for us all. Remember how you gave me ketsup for my eggs, but instead of using my manners I just used my spoon and ate ketsup for breakfast. Yum yum.
  • Then remember how when anyone squeezed the ketsup bottle and it made a noise I giggled and said "Dadda!!"

Mom, I don't know why you are so insistent that I take a nap or why you are so tired at the end of the day. You know that as soon as I climb on your lap, say Momma and grab your face and pull it to mine and give you a big kiss on the lips you are going to forget all the naughty things I do. I'm sure I'll have more "memories" for you tomorrow.

Hugs and kisses,

Bubba

3 comments:

jonutz gang said...

You are so loved. If he didn't do those things you might wonder what else could fill your day but cleaning and making memories right? Love you

The Hawks Family said...

oh godness lady I don't know how you do it all. you will laugh some day as long as he stops it soon ..

Photo's by Shan said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!