Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas, Christmas time is here ....

We are full of holiday cheer at our house! I thought I would take some pictures of some of our decorations. These are just around the tree, I'll have to do the others later this week. Our tree - Mylie and Jeff did the decorating and did a great job. Just don't ask Jeff about the stand. It was Christmas ala Craig Ritchie for a few minutes there. (Love you Dad!)
I *love* this nativity. My mom made it and it is a puzzle that fits back in the manger. Mylie is in charge of setting it up, of course she rearranges it every day.
Hands down my favorite ornament. Jeff's mom gave it to me the Christmas after my Grandma died. I tear up every year when I put it up. One, because I still miss her so much, and two, because I am just so touched by this gift. It was the perfect gift for me that year.

One of the three snowmen sitting next to my tree. My mom made these also.

I like this ornament. My Grandma gave it to me one year.

Alicia (and Mylie) made this a few years ago.

I like to buy ornaments when we are on vacation. I got this one when we were in Canada after Bailey graduated from high school. 2003 I think?

Our star, Mylie and I made it last year and I forgot about it. I was tickled to find it in our decoration box this year.
And just for fun, a funky picture of our Christmas lights! (Put your camera out of focus and take a picture of your lights, kind of fun.)


I think I just may take some pictures of more of our decorations this week and post them.

6 comments:

JCLS said...

I LOVE that ornament Jeff gave you, I have never seen or heard about it! How sweet. Plus, the star is so cute!

The Hawks Family said...

okay blake needs one .. I think i will put that on my list of things to do

Photo's by Shan said...

Love your Christmas pictures!!

Angie T. said...

Love your Christmas pictures! Very Pretty!

Jessica said...

we have the same 2002 ornament & I always think of your Grandma when I put it up

Mark and Lachelle said...

I'm lovin that Christmas tree!! Good job on the decorating Mylie and Jeff.....although, I have to ask about the stand????